Sunday, October 28, 2007

We're here.


Sorry it's taken so long to update, but we did make it! We've been here 10 days and we've fit in so much in such a short time. We had some great people meet us at the airport, get us settled into our new apartment (pictures soon!), teach us how and where to shop, and a few key phrases. Today we had our second language lesson- my roomie and I are taking lessons together in the morning. The food here has been great and hot tea with milk is quite a hit. I hope to update with some pictures soon. Thanks for remembering us- we are reminded daily of how much we need it.

1 comment:

Mary Crosby said...

Mary from South Africa - "How great to see where you are. Photos looked awesome. I loved your new style, which suits you real well! Your roommate seems perfect for you - be thankful for that! I rejoice for the work you do and I cover you that you dig deeper in the dwelling place. You are precious in who gave you life. I will keep my eyes peeled on your incoming updates."